Anyone who has ever had their laptop or workstation die can attest that it is no fun at all. Aside from the significant cost to recover, there is the inconvenience and lost time.
The better way is to have Ethos Info seamlessly transition your system into the cloud. Among the myriad of benefits:
- You can access your workstation remotely, from just about any modern device. A tablet, your cell phone, a PC or Mac; almost every computer or mobile device can give you secure, encrypted access to your system.
- Data is stored on redundant disks, meaning a failed drive won't impact you at all. The system will keep running, and one of our engineers will swap in new hardware, and the redundancy will automatically re-establish itself.
- The system itself runs on what is known as a “virtualized” platform, meaning we have multiple servers providing non-stop access. If one server dies, another instantly and automatically takes over.
- No one can steal your laptop and get all your data. Since your data is stored in our secure facility, and accessible only using your personal encryption key, it is not susceptible to theft.
- All communication is via secure, encrypted channels, and your system sits not only inside our multiple layers of security, but also within your own further secured area inside our network. It just doesn't get any better than this.
Learning more or getting a quote is as easy as getting in touch at 757-512-8270, email@example.com
, or one of the other methods on our Contact